First Ever DISUnplugged PodCast Cruise Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a facebook page, much to my 16yo sons dismay. would love to add all of you as my friends! :grouphug:
So they must have caught the plane eh, as they are mia on the boards! Oh, how I wish I were them.
DH and I are going down for a 3 day WE in feb. I will have to wait until then.... :)
The flat disers pic is a riot! :rotfl2:

I have a facebook page, much to my 16yo sons dismay. would love to add all of you as my friends! :grouphug:
So they must have caught the plane eh, as they are mia on the boards! Oh, how I wish I were them.
DH and I are going down for a 3 day WE in feb. I will have to wait until then.... :)

The delayed flight was supposed to be @ 1430, so hopefully they are over Virginia or one of the Carolinas right now.

OMG just luking in the middle of my party prep madness. Those pics are a riot. I have to sign up for facebook. Jen your shoes rock!!! I hope Paul and Alicia are finally on thier way.

You have to sign up NOW. So many new pics I can't post. Call me at home if you want.

Sandy, Did you sign up on The DIS in Facebook? If not, go there and become a fan. Then on the right side of the DIS page there is a place for upcoming events. Sign up under the Podcast Cruise and I'll friend you.

Hey guys, we made it. I posted on Coco's thread "our flight got cancelled".

Everyone is safe and sound at Mousefest. This thread is almost 400 pages long. Its about time to close it. Good night and good luck!:goodvibes

Well we just got back from the Fall Out Boy concert and all I have to say is dang I'm old! :lmao: My ears are still ringing. :eek: DD had an absolute blast! I guess that's all that counts. :goodvibes Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi. Have a great week everyone. :goodvibes

Well we just got back from the Fall Out Boy concert and all I have to say is dang I'm old! :lmao: My ears are still ringing. :eek: DD had an absolute blast! I guess that's all that counts. :goodvibes Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi. Have a great week everyone. :goodvibes

That's great that you made it in time to attend the concert. Maybe things will be a little calmer for you tomorrow.:goodvibes

Not a chance...this thread will not close until I get back...or i'm the last poster...

Of course, WebMasterAlex did mention the possibility of being banned after last night's DATW, so technically, this could be my last post to the thread, but i'm taking my chances...:thumbsup2

Missin' you guys!!! I'm sooooooooooooo glad you're having as much as fun as we are with Flat Jen, Todd, Kathy, and Don! Everyone's kind of adopted you and keeps pulling you out of your bag so to take pictures! You guys are having a blast! :thumbsup2

Not a chance...this thread will not close until I get back...or i'm the last poster...

Of course, WebMasterAlex did mention the possibility of being banned after last night's DATW, so technically, this could be my last post to the thread, but i'm taking my chances...:thumbsup2

Missin' you guys!!! I'm sooooooooooooo glad you're having as much as fun as we are with Flat Jen, Todd, Kathy, and Don! Everyone's kind of adopted you and keeps pulling you out of your bag so to take pictures! You guys are having a blast! :thumbsup2

Liven la vida loca!! WOOT!!

.... of being tlast on the thread :banana:

I must say that the DATW crew was a blast last night... The cruise is going to be off the hook!

We have a super special secert surprise planned for the podcast team on the cruise.... It's our turn to hold them in suspense for 5 months!

I love Ursla and Scarlett, such a bad influence!

Have a great day Lori!

Well, actually that was Rick...... I don't think I've ever used the phrase "off the hook"....:rotfl2:

And you need tell Brandie to let you flat guys out of that zplock bag for some air sometimes......:cutie:

Loripirate:

Well, actually that was Rick...... I don't think I've ever used the phrase "off the hook"....:rotfl2:

And you need tell Brandie to let you flat guys out of that zplock bag for some air sometimes......:cutie:

Loripirate:

Hi Rick!

Just make sure we don't get too drunk and make fools of ourselves. On second thought, we're flat people being paraded thru WDW, I think we're there!

Loripirate:
Lori is pretty good at CPR for the flat people...:rotfl:

We have a super special secert surprise planned for the podcast team on the cruise.... It's our turn to hold them in suspense for 5 months!

Oh goody...John's going to love being held for five months!!! :rotfl2:

Don't know what you all have planned but count me in! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter