First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Four Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
LORI!!!!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Don't be such a stranger around here!!! We've missed you!

LORI!!!!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Don't be such a stranger around here!!! We've missed you!

Thanks! We're doing the final payment on the cruise today so I can get my Palo reservation in!

(I was beginnning to think we would have to cancel the cruise and had to stay away until I was sure we were going- I would be too sad otherwise if we couldn't go!)

So, since I haven't read anything since the beginning of thread 3- anything big that I have missed?

Good morning everyone.

We lived in Arizona for my junior year of high school. We were in Sierra Vista, just north of the Mexico border. We had moved there from Iowa to be nearer to my mom's sister. I remember during the winter months that people would bundle way up because they were cold. It was like 50 degrees. I would laugh and say that this was a heat wave as compared to Iowa.

Then it snowed. One whole inch covered the ground.

I kid you not...the entire town shut down.

I woke up and got ready for school, quite shocked when I discovered the snow on the ground, but drove to school anyway. Got to school to see an empty parking lot and was dumbfounded. It was an inch of snow people!! Nothing compared to Midwest winters! :rotfl:

But I guess in an area where they don't usually deal with snow, I suppose it was to be expected. I got a day off of school for it, so I didn't complain much! :p

It's worst in the southwest because they don't use salt. When I lived in New Mexico they only used sand and it snowed a couple times a year. Ah, I miss that weather.

Thanks! We're doing the final payment on the cruise today so I can get my Palo reservation in!

(I was beginnning to think we would have to cancel the cruise and had to stay away until I was sure we were going- I would be too sad otherwise if we couldn't go!)

So, since I haven't read anything since the beginning of thread 3- anything big that I have missed?
PHEW!!! Glad that you don't have to cancel!!

So what have you missed...some of the others are much better at recapping so i'll let the pros handle that one...

But we're making plans for post cruise...are you guys staying after the cruise?

There's also a group of us doing breakfast at Cape May Cafe the morning of the cruise. There's a thread for that one that I just bumped...

Hey ya windbags! How's a girl supposed to keep up?!?

:lmao:

So....what have we missed?!?:rolleyes:

I just asked about you lat night!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ummm There are some pre and post things....

Pre-Wishes DoleWhip meet up at the Poly on the 9th an hour prior to Wishes
Pre-Cruise Breakfast at Cape May Café time TBD
Post Cruise DATW on Friday, time TBD

(I have a spreadsheet with some other stuff, too.)

Other than that, just a bunch of chatter about Facebook and other fluff. I think?

PHEW!!! Glad that you don't have to cancel!!

So what have you missed...some of the others are much better at recapping so i'll let the pros handle that one...

But we're making plans for post cruise...are you guys staying after the cruise?

There's also a group of us doing breakfast at Cape May Cafe the morning of the cruise. There's a thread for that one that I just bumped...
We are staying after; think we're going home Sunday night.

Not on facebook, yet. Working on it though!
I just asked about you lat night!!!!!!!

WOOOOOO WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ummm There are some pre and post things....

Pre-Wishes DoleWhip meet up at the Poly on the 9th an hour prior to Wishes
Pre-Cruise Breakfast at Cape May Café time TBD
Post Cruise DATW on Friday, time TBD

(I have a spreadsheet with some other stuff, too.)

Other than that, just a bunch of chatter about Facebook and other fluff. I think?

Hey Todd! Can you send the spreadsheet to me? Then I can go back over the posts and just skim?

I've missed you guys!:grouphug:

So...for those of us sticking around after the cruise...I figure that we'll all probably head back to our respective hotels...and maybe meet up at MK?

Todd...we need a snazzy name for the MK meet!

I'll have you guys know that I sat there all last night trying to figure out what the heck CoP was. I'm so embarrassed that I didn't know it right away! :rotfl:

We are staying after; think we're going home Sunday night.

Not on facebook, yet. Working on it though!

Hey Todd! Can you send the spreadsheet to me? Then I can go back over the posts and just skim?

I've missed you guys!:grouphug:

Sure thing. We missed you too!!!! PM me the e-mail you'd like it sent to please.--That goes for anyone--I have a few people already, but its super easy to send it to more folks.

I'll have you guys know that I sat there all last night trying to figure out what the heck CoP was. I'm so embarrassed that I didn't know it right away! :rotfl:

I couldn't figure it out either. I didn't figure it out until just now when I read it.

So...for those of us sticking around after the cruise...I figure that we'll all probably head back to our respective hotels...and maybe meet up at MK?

Todd...we need a snazzy name for the MK meet!

When I listen to the CoP song on DISRadio, I start to get sleepy just thinking about it.....

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter