First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

Safari Amber is my favorite too. I get one (or more 😉)
I found out the beer is Michelob Amber. It is hard to find but every once in awhile I can get it and it takes me back.

Enter Epcot: Blood Orange Marg from La Cava to tide me over until I can get a Grey Goose Slushie in the France pavilion 😍

It turns out my first drink back at WDW was a lovely rose spumante at Terralina's outdoor bar. Tried to get a seat at the Boathouse, but they were booked out. But for being the first drink I've had outside of my apartment in over 85 days, it worked for me.

Depends on whether I manage to sneak in a short solo trip this fall--if yes, I'munna say it'll be Trader Sam's, maybe a Nautilus because I'd like to have the mug. If no, my first drink back in WDW will probably be some kind of nondescript light beer. :p Next trip is for the marathon in January unless I sneak down there for a long weekend before then. I probably won't be drinking in the day or two ahead of the race, and right afterward I'll want something mild with some carbs.

Depends on whether I manage to sneak in a short solo trip this fall--if yes, I'munna say it'll be Trader Sam's, maybe a Nautilus because I'd like to have the mug. If no, my first drink back in WDW will probably be some kind of nondescript light beer. :p Next trip is for the marathon in January unless I sneak down there for a long weekend before then. I probably won't be drinking in the day or two ahead of the race, and right afterward I'll want something mild with some carbs.
I've been having some regrets about not springing for the souvenir mugs! I try to limit myself on things like that but man, I really wished for the Nautilus mug to have at home during all this. I'm also going to pick up the Yub Nub mug from Oga's when we get back.

I've been having some regrets about not springing for the souvenir mugs! I try to limit myself on things like that but man, I really wished for the Nautilus mug to have at home during all this. I'm also going to pick up the Yub Nub mug from Oga's when we get back.
I try to limit myself too since it's not like our liquor cabinet is lacking for drinkware. But I've really liked using my Krakatoa mug for boozy limeade at home (Simply limeade plus a shot or two of coconut rum--simple but satisfying, especially with one of the glowcubes I've accumulated over previous trips floating in it); the Hippopotomaitai doesn't see as much use but it's cute. The Polynesian Pearl has been the one I've gotten least use out of, so of course it's the only drink you can't order without taking the mug home--and of course it's a drink I love. I don't really want to collect a bunch of pearls, but....

I'd completely forgotten about the Yub Nub. Didn't pick one up either time I went to Oga's this last January, don't know if that'll change on the next trip.

Last edited:
I blame Trader Sam's Grog Gotto for my ever growing Tiki mug collection, not pictured is the Nautilus and and a couple of others including my second Nefertiki & Golden Piranha mug. As well as visits to 14 Tiki bars since my first visit to TSGG in 2018.
View attachment 500015

Have you joined The Search for Tiki?

My own collection, two Shipwrecks not shown because they get used all the time.

PSX_20200611_153408.jpg

Have you joined The Search for Tiki?
Nice collection going! Is that a FB group? I'm on so many Tiki FB groups now, but I haven't had time for FB since I've been working this whole time. We have some duplicate Zombies and my boys both of their own U-oha's.

Nice collection going! Is that a FB group? I'm on so many Tiki FB groups now, but I haven't had time for FB since I've been working this whole time. We have some duplicate Zombies and my boys both of their own U-oha's.

A new website. It has all sorts of info on mugs (you can make lists of what you have, what you want) , a Trader Sam's guide, and will eventually have a buy/ sell/trade function.

https://thesearchfortiki.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!