First day report

SharPeisRule

Earning My Ears
We hit Magic Kingdom at rope drop. This was a great experience to see in person. Very fun to see all the characters right from the beginning. Got right in and and went to Buz, Speedway, laugh floor. Laugh floor was great and had the whole family laughing. Fast pass was great. The planning I did for 6+ months paid off. Crowds were medium today but hard to tell. Lunch at BOG which was good but not great. We pre-ordered and they had us find our own seats and then brought out our lunch and magically found us. My family thought that was pretty cool how they just found us (magic bands). Food came out a bit cold but good experience and the Turkey sandwich was very good. Cupcakes well they were VERY good. Cast members were very helpful today and approached us when we looked lost a couple times trying to find our way around. Mine train was fun and with fast pass even better. Glad we will be going back on Tuesday. Onto Epcot tomorrow. Tonight we will be going to whispering canyon for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter