First Birthday!

KaystotheKingdom

Mouseketeer
Hey All!

We will be at the World for our inaugural DVC trip, which coincides with my son’s first birthday. Any dining suggestions for a celebration? This is in leiu of a party. I will also have the grandparents with us so preferably nothing super loud, but fun for a 1 yr old.

Thanks in advance!

(Us grownups can’t wait for the space restaurant, whenever that opens. Concept art looks awesome!)

Would they enjoy a character meal? Garden Grill could be nice - it's served family-style, so you aren't getting up to get your meal (which I find a bit tough with younger children) and it's quieter than many of the other character meals at WDW. It features Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale. If a character meal doesn't appeal to you, perhaps consider Sanaa at AKL during daylight hours for a chance to see the animals walk by.

In the parks: Garden Grill would be my choice! Hollywood & Vine or Crystal Palace are fun but the buffets tend to feel busy and less room to “celebrate.”

Out of the parks: Ohana or Whispering Canyon... Chef Mickeys!

My kids love all of these!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter