First American Title Company

Has anyone used them? Reviews please.
I have used them. They are fine, but prepared for everything to take longer with them. They do not operate with a sense of urgency for any part of the process.

edited to add: I would opt for another closing company if you can, but they will get the job done. But it won’t be great service.

We used them twice. The first seemed to take a long time, but maybe we were just excited.
The second time was very fast.
No issues otherwise.

I have used them too and they are very very slow. I swore not to use them again after my first time but now my current purchase is under ROFR with first American. This time sellers are paying closing and I’m in no rush to use the points (if it passes ROfR)

If all goes well and we pass ROFR we can't close until 11/6... no hurries mon.

I just received a welcome letter from them. It might take 4 weeks just to get a fleeter from the owner's association?

I have used them, and they were indeed very slow, though competent and friendly. I would be willing to use them again, but I have also had success with other title companies, and was happier with their speed. Disney actually mentioned FIRST AMERICAN TITLE as a company that THEY use, but there are a lot of other Title companies out there and some of them are leaner and hungrier.

I have used them twice....in 2014 and 2018.
I had no issues/problems either time.
I will say that both times I had questions about certain things and the reps working with me were always quick to respond.

I have used them, and they were indeed very slow, though competent and friendly. I would be willing to use them again, but I have also had success with other title companies, and was happier with their speed. Disney actually mentioned FIRST AMERICAN TITLE as a company that THEY use, but there are a lot of other Title companies out there and some of them are leaner and hungrier
I have used Mason several times and they were expedient.

I used First American Title last year and it took them 7 WEEKS!!! after I passed ROFR to send me my closing documents :headache: This was before I knew that the buyer can request the closing company and knowing that now, I would never use them again :rolleyes1

Slower communication compared to other title companies. They didn't do anything WRONG, but they weren't really expedient nor communicative on updates; which is kind of nice to have with the multiple jumps that Disney has; but nothing wrong with them either

I used First American Title last year and it took them 7 WEEKS!!! after I passed ROFR to send me my closing documents :headache: This was before I knew that the buyer can request the closing company and knowing that now, I would never use them again :rolleyes1
Yes, wish I had known that too -- 1st contract & it's been S-L-O-W after ROFR - on week 2 waiting for docs

I used their Las Vegas office for my VGC resale in January, they were great. I made my offer on 1/2 and closed on 1/27. I overnighted my final check on 1/26, they received it on 1/27 and closed that day.

Has anyone heard of Hayes Title? That's who we got this time? I had Mason Title the first time. I wonder why the same brokerage uses different title companies? Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter