Fireworks?

leebee

DIS Veteran
Do they do nightly fireworks at Universal/IoA, like Disney does, or not? I'm trying to plan for 12/23, thinking about dinner reservations, but I KNOW if there are fireworks, I"m gonna wanna stay! How long do the fireworks last, and do you have any guesses as to how long after a show it'd take to get to the parking garage and back to Disney (I know, that's a pretty hand-wavy thing, but a time-estimate would help; obviously I'm a Uni-newbie!). Thanks!

Not really major fireworks but they do a night time show over the lagoon with projection mapping onto water fountains and Pyro effects etc.

They can't do fireworks like Disney does because the park is situated near residential areas. It's a great show but don't expect it to be like Disney's

As for time to get back, I'd prepare for up to an hour to get back between getting back to parking garage, getting out and potential traffic. Maybe less but you want to provision for enough time just in case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!