fireworks

lucyk

Earning My Ears
Our 4 year old is somewhat afraid of fireworks - "Too loud" she says. I don't want to miss them, so my question is:

Can you see the fireworks from the beach at FTW?
If so, are they the fireworks from MK or Epcot?

Hopefully watching from a "safe distance" will satisfy all of us.

You can see the MK fireworks from the beach, and while you can hear a little it is much quieter that way. It helps our little one (she doesn't like loud fireworks, either).

My dd is petrified of them (she's also 4), she won't even look at them!!! But, I have a cute little story I must tell...

During our last visit in December we wanted to see the parade at 9 at MK (they had one at 7 & 9) and the fireworks were "SUPPOSED" to be at 8.

We had dinner at O'Hana's so we took the monorail to GF to kill some time while the fireworks were going on (so we wouldn't hear them or see them), then we went to MK around 8:40. Tons of people were pouring out so I figured the fireworks just ended!

WRONG! It turned out that they taped the Christmas parade that day and everything got delayed an hour! So, there we were in MK just in time for the fireworks! We could have been there for the earlier parade and been out before the fireworks if I had any idea!

My dd and I ended up riding through SMALL WORLD twice (the 2nd time having a boat to ourselves) to avoid them and it was a pretty good idea!! We heard the booms a little but she was OK! It just cracks me up when I think about my strategic plan to avoid them and there we were in the middle of them!!

Just goes to show you...even at WDW nothing is ever set in stone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter