• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks July 4th ?

gschmerl

<font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l
E-mail I received from Universal said:

"Nightly Fireworks! Starting July 5, 2002 and continuting all summer long, enjoy nightly fireworks at both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure to end your day with a bang!"

They didn't mention anything about July 4th. Last year's July 4th fireworks were GREAT. Are they doing anything special this year?

I think the July 4th fireworks are different than the nightly ones during the summer. That's why it wasn't mentioned in the e-mail.

The 4th's are a bit more elaborate than the nightly show:smooth:

Do you know if US/IOA and CityWalk will be having the simultaneous fireworks like they did last year for July 4th?

I would be surprised to see a joint show.

there seems to be some parting of the ways on these types of events between USF/IOA and Citywalk.

Why sould the people who pay nothing to get into Citywalk area or $8 to get into the party area get the same fireworks show that those who bought a $48 day ticket get to see. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter