• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks from the Beach

welovemickey

Disney Junkie
As many times as we've camped at FW, I've never thought of this, can you view the MK fireworks from the beach at FW? If so, does Guest Relations have the time that they're set to go off?

Leaving in 26 days!!!

Yes! We love watching the MK fireworks from the beach! You get a beautiful view of them from there, and if the wind is blowing in the right direction, you can even hear the music!

When you get to the marina, take a right on the sand and walk all the way down to where the grass starts (past the volleyball nets). We usually drag beach chairs with us. It's very dark down there and the fireworks are beautiful!

Warning - when you're down there in the dark, don't go near the water though because last time we heard an alligator!

When you check in, you will get a "program" of what's happening at the parks, including fireworks and parade times.

Definately go to the beach and watch them. The last time we were there they had a pyrotechnics convention going on and we got bonus fireworks a couple nights. What a show they put on trying to impress Disney I guess. It was great!!!:D

We went on the hayride and I think it was the last one of the night, that stops beside the lake and lets you watch the fireworks, they even pipe the music in down there.. Great views and with the music too is excellent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter