Fireworks From Off-Site Hotel?

sunb75

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know which, if any, off-site hotels you can see the fireworks from?

I think you can see them from many of the off-site hotels, particularly those on Harbor Blvd. Personally, I've seen them from the Marriott Courtyard Theme Park Entrance (from the pool deck) and Howard Johnson (from the parking lot).

We've watched from Tropicana, Desert Inn and Suites, and some at Knight's Inn and Stovall's on Katella.

Yes there’s heaps. I’ve seen them from Park Vue, Clarion (although I wouldn’t stay there again), HoJo, Disneyland Hotel, Grand Californian, Best Western Park Place Inn and Anaheim Desert Inn. Many hotels around the resort have viewing platforms and park/fireworks view rooms, particularly those along Harbour.
All the best.

One of the best IMO is Fairfield Inn. All levels have outside hallways wrapping around the building and if you do not have a room with a fireworks view you can go to any of the upper levels and walk all the way to the end of the building closet to the park for a great view.

We've watched from the Hilton (some rooms have views of fireworks and WOC) and our favorite view -- private balcony on an upper floor at the Sheraton Park. Nothing like wine and cheese while watching the fireworks after a day in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter