Fireworks for 4th of July

brunette8706

DIS Veteran
Hello Disers!

Who will watching the Magic Kingdoms fireworks on the 2nd, 3rd and or 4th? I understand they are spectacular! We have never been here on July 4th which is one of my favorite times of the year!

Who will be watching? 😍

Brunette 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I will be watching from California Grill on the 3rd and at EPCOT (the better show in my opinion) on the 4th. Sadly, this is probably the last year of the EPCOT Heartbeat of Freedom fireworks tag since Illuminations is going away.

By the way, Magic Kingdom only presents their 4th of July show on the 3rd and the 4th. Happily Ever After will be on the 2nd.

I totally agree - see MK on the 3rd it is a great show. Epcot on the 4th is absolutely fantastic. I think being closer to the fireworks makes it a more intense experience. I also hope that whatever new show they put in Epcot doesn't diminish the special shows on 4th of July, New Year's Eve and the holiday extras in December.

Watching MK from the Poly on the 3rd and have Illuminations Dining Package for the 4th for Epcot! Can’t wait. Leave tomorrow morning!!

Well I will be watching from my living room via the Parks Blog livestream on the 4th!!! :) Maybe someday will get to see it in person!

Watching MK from the Poly on the 3rd and have Illuminations Dining Package for the 4th for Epcot! Can’t wait. Leave tomorrow morning!!

OH nice! We just made dining reservations at Tony’s town square on the 3rd and Tokyo dining on the 4th! I believe APs get a 20 percent discount!

OH nice! We just made dining reservations at Tony’s town square on the 3rd and Tokyo dining on the 4th! I believe APs get a 20 percent discount!
Tokyo Dining is not 20%. Also, Tony's Town Square won't be. That promo for passholders is only for lunch at select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants and the promo ends July 2nd. So, you will only get a 10% discount. Also, Tokyo Dining is only 10% off at lunch. They don't have AP discounts for dinner at Tokyo Dining (the restaurant isn't owned by Disney).

From the Walt Disney World website:

"Save 20% on Lunch at Select Table-Service Restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort

Passholders can save 20% on lunch at select locations June 11 through July 2, 2019.
Participating Locations
Magic Kingdom Park

Epcot
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Resort Hotels
Offer Details
  • Discount applies to the non-discounted price of food and non-alcoholic beverages—excluding applicable tax and gratuity.
  • The lunch meal period is offered from 11:30 AM through 4:00 PM."

Tokyo Dining is not 20%. Also, Tony's Town Square won't be. That promo for passholders is only for lunch at select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants and the promo ends July 2nd. So, you will only get a 10% discount. Also, Tokyo Dining is only 10% off at lunch. They don't have AP discounts for dinner at Tokyo Dining (the restaurant isn't owned by Disney).

From the Walt Disney World website:

"Save 20% on Lunch at Select Table-Service Restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort

Passholders can save 20% on lunch at select locations June 11 through July 2, 2019.
Participating Locations
Magic Kingdom Park

Epcot
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Resort Hotels
Offer Details
  • Discount applies to the non-discounted price of food and non-alcoholic beverages—excluding applicable tax and gratuity.
  • The lunch meal period is offered from 11:30 AM through 4:00 PM."
##############

You are awesome! Thank you for the great information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!