Fireworks/Fantasmic in May?

subtchr

DIS Veteran
Hi, All!

I did a search but could not find anything definitive.

We are going for just one day in May, Wednesday the 16th.

What evening shows will likely be shown that day? Is it just World of Color?

Thanks!

Hi, All!

I did a search but could not find anything definitive.

We are going for just one day in May, Wednesday the 16th.

What evening shows will likely be shown that day? Is it just World of Color?

Thanks!
Yes, it's very likely Fireworks and Fantasmic will only be shown on weekends then. But, with the new Pixar Fest they may be changing things up to show fireworks more often. And Paint the Night may also be back up by then, so that will be another evening thing to see!

Yes, it's very likely Fireworks and Fantasmic will only be shown on weekends then. But, with the new Pixar Fest they may be changing things up to show fireworks more often. And Paint the Night may also be back up by then, so that will be another evening thing to see!

Awesome, thanks! Any guess when they will have the schedule/calendar updated for May?

Awesome, thanks! Any guess when they will have the schedule/calendar updated for May?
They seem to be having things updated about 6 weeks out. But for the new offerings, there may be a special announcement/blog post clarifying the start date and if things will be nightly. I would just watch out for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter