• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks Afraid Children and a train tip....

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
For kids who are afraid of fireowrks, we have found that being in either Carousel of Progress, the Tiki Room, Time Keeper, or Country Bear Jamboree muffles the sound for the little ones. We make sure to be in one of these attractions at 9 pm when Wishes goes off. We haven't checked places for Epcot and MGM yet, but I will post them when I do.

For kids who want to ride the train but are afraid of the dark tunnels....Ride at night. The lights inside the train cars do not go out when you enter the tunnels, so no dark scary places!

Good idea.
At Epcot, there isn't much still open at the time that Illuminations is going on. Most of the Future World attractions close at 7 (I think Test Track and Mission Space are open, plus some of the shops).
In WS, most of the area is too close to the fireworks to be very quiet. One place that is a little removed from WS, but you can still see some of the show is the area by First Aid. If you need more quiet for a few minutes, you can duck into the restroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter