Fire! A MotherandDaughter trip report!

MotherandDaughter

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! Welcome to MotherandDaughter's first trip report! We went this past July and we're finally posting it! The reason for our name is because when we were at the beach (which comes later in the trip) we were awoken by a fire alarm! Before we start, let's meet the cast!

12139819043_9169bd1199_b.jpg

I'm Sarah! I'm 12 almost 13. I am the one who usually posts on the boards, but this is a mother/daughter thing. I have been to Disney 3 times. My favorite character is Boo from Monsters Inc. My favorite Disney theme park is a tie between EPCOT and Magic Kingdom.

12139962134_5c5d685759_b.jpg

Next is my mom, Lori! She's 43 almost 44. She's been to Disney 5 times. Her favorite Disney character is Mickey Mouse and her favorite theme park is Magic Kingdom.

12140216286_9191258698_b.jpg

Last but not least my dad, Mike! He's 45 almost 46. He's been to Disney over 10 times! His favorite character is Sulley and his favorite theme park is Magic Kingdom!

So thats everyone!
We went to Disney July 15-30 but we stayed off-site. Part of the trip was in Orlando, the other half was in Clearwater and St. Augustine.
(I also misplaced our trip report notebook so Im going to try to do my best with the pictures we have.)
Thanks for jumping in on this wild ride!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts