Firat cruise, family of 5

Tygerlilly

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! We're planning out first cruise as a family of 5 and are leaning heavily on doing RC. I've been trying to do it online, but there doesn't seem to be a way to book the family rooms online and when I try to do 2 connecting rooms (so we had some extra space), it won't let me book the rooms together. Is there a way to do this online or am I going to have to suck it up and call and have an agent do it?

I know you need to go through a TA (or call Royal) for the "family rooms" that sleep 5.

I just tried to book connecting rooms on a random cruise next June, and it wasn't easy (although I eventually found two rooms that would work).

Just making sure, you are checking the box for "include connecting rooms"1714076374375.png

And, I think if you do it yourself online (forcing you to get extra cards on board), you'll need to put one adult in each room. A decent TA (and probably Royal), should be able to put the adults in one and the kids in the other.

Depending on when you're looking, it's POSSIBLE there are no connecting rooms that fit your requirements (a room that sleeps three next to one that sleeps two).

I suggest going through a TA.

Hey guys! We're planning out first cruise as a family of 5 and are leaning heavily on doing RC. I've been trying to do it online, but there doesn't seem to be a way to book the family rooms online and when I try to do 2 connecting rooms (so we had some extra space), it won't let me book the rooms together. Is there a way to do this online or am I going to have to suck it up and call and have an agent do it?
We always use a TA. I can just send her an email telling her what we want and its done. Its much easier when trying to get a specific room/setup that you want when using a TA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter