• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finger scans at DL?

J

JenniferW

When we went to WDW they have finger scans so there is no sharing of tickets, but does DL have it or plan on getting it?

Jenn

So far, no finger scans at DL. I don't know if they'll get them eventually or not. I would suspect at some point they will, but who knows when.

If WDW have them already then it's defintiely only a matter of time until the DLR has them too isn't it?! I can't see them having them at WDW and not the DLR.

Seems kinds of ridiculous (in a way) but it's obviously in their interest. I'd personally rather see better security at the security checkpoints. :confused3

They do have plans on bringing the finger scanning to Disneyland, but I don't think it will happen any time soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter