Finding Nemo

GPDOT

Earning My Ears
Yes, I have made another giant and will be making more.

Finding_Nemo.jpg

I have also made an Aladdin ride, and will most likely chronicle that in another thread.

I hope you enjoy it.

GPDOT

i cannot stand the "biggest whatevers in vmk" rooms that keep winning best guest room. let me make that clear.

HOWEVER this room is amazing. the 3D aspect of this is incredible. i also loved your mickey mouse one, and i so glad that won. keep up the great work.

Thank you all for your comments. I do try to make them as 3D as possible and I am always trying to push what we can do in a room.

I should have a Dory up shortly.

Thank you again

:)

Thank you for your comments, and for visiting.

I have two more rooms added, as well as the first "public" release of the Aladdin ride (Cave of Wonders Entrance, Treasure, Genie, Agraba Market Place, Sultan's Throne Room)

Teaser images:

. . . .
Dory_sm.jpg
. . . .
Mine_sm.jpg

Open this afternoon.

Thanks

GPDOT

Thank you. I have the room open now, though I am AFK

There is a teleporter in the room to take you on a long "ride" almost 30 rooms. There are stops in each room to make sure they load.

The first three are Finding Nemo, Just Keep Swiming Dory, and Mine mine Mine mine.

Have fun

Wow, wow, and wow! I know you posted about a week ago, but will you have these open again? I would love to ride through and let my children ride through - they are just amazed at the pictures! And so am I! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter