Finding nemo observation deck

Thanks so much, Disneychrista. So when I would get to Nemo, I should just tell the CM I would like to use the observation deck. They will direct me where to wait or go? I am planning to go to DL in early May and will have to check it out. I will report back :)
Yes you tell them before you enter the regular line.

Experienced the observation deck yesterday, coming back here to share :) When we got to the submarine ride, wow was the line LONG. Asked a CM where to go for the observation deck and was told to walk up through the exit line (toward the ride) and tell a CM we would like to do the observation deck. (I think it may now be called Outpost something or another) From where we waited, could see a light above a door and was told to wait for it to turn green. Upon it turning green, (I guess that meant one showing was finished) we were directed inside a room with small screen and 2 benches.

Spoiler alert of sorts....more to those who are Finding Nemo fans (I am not)….I thoroughly enjoyed the first 10 or so minutes. The images were beautiful of God's undersea. I admit that in the back of my mind I was hoping that somehow this had replaced Nemo and that storyline would not come on. After about 10 minutes, in the following (at least 10 minutes, seemed longer) was (IIRC) the regular Nemo storyline from the actual sub experience. I did not enjoy this. It was a bit loud and kept on going. One "funny" thing of sorts is that after the fact, I realized I could have gotten up and exited at any time. I didn't have to wait for the movie to finish! I would enjoy checking this out again but would leave as the Nemo segment begins.

Thank you everyone for the helpful info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter