Finding Disney Bathroom Designs?

I still have mine! I have the head, hand and star. The star and hand look like new because I only used white paint with them but the head looks well-used because I used black and red - it should still work fine though. You could definitely borrow them. PM me!

Hi again. I have been looking for a Disney clock, and no luck. So hey, I went to Google and looked up printable Disney Clock Faces. Just what I wanted, I think I can pick a few clocks at the dollar store and make for children's birthday presents.

I have the mirror and the white towels but I'm afraid to trust the guys in this house with white towels. :eek: I've framed two sets of Disney pins in shadowboxes and hung them in my tiny bathroom. I'm still trying to figure out an inexpensive way to frame/hang a Sorcerer Mickey poster so it doesn't get ruined by dampness. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. :lmao:

Here's a picture of mine:

dsc01633.jpg

I am hoping to get some new things to redo it when we go to WDW this fall. I really like it (though I do get some comments from family members about it).

WOW! Nice bathrooms! :thumbsup2

BTW Dallas_Lady & mookie where did you get the cool shower curtain?

Alex

I bought all my stuff at the Disney Home Store in Downtown Disney, which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore.

Ducklite - where did you get your Mickey Mouse mirror?? Our current mirror is cracked and since it's in my Disney bathroom, that would be perfect.

Here are some photos of our bathroom that we just added in the basement. It isn't complete yet, but I hope to finish it this fall.

We went with the red/black/white Mickey parts theme. The towels we bought at DTD at the store that is no longer there.
DSC00292.jpg

I painted the wall white on top and black on the bottom in an eggshell finish and then stamped white Mickey hands on the top with a gloss finish and black Mickey heads on the bottom also in a gloss finish. It is a suttle effect and looks much better in person. It doesn't photograph well.
DSC00276.jpg
DSC00279.jpg

We are going to put up a red/black/white Mickey boarder as soon as I find one I like...

The towel bar was purchased at the World of Disney store in DTD last year. I did not see it this year.
DSC00291.jpg

I have red rugs. They just didn't make into the picture...
DSC00268.jpg

The mirror I bought from DisneyShopping.com last fall when they put it on clearence!!! I was sooo excited!
DSC00295.jpg

So that is it. Hopefully it will be finished soon and I can post more pictures. :thumbsup2

BTW... I got Mickey parts accessories for my birthday from my DH. He got them from DisneyShopping. The stamps were the same as others have posted from Home Depot. I think that is just about everything...

Love The Mirror, I Wanted To Buy It Also, However, I Waited Too Long. They Ran Out. I Am Disappointed That Disney Shopping Has Not Had Much In The Way Of New Home Decor Items, There Has Not Been Anything New Lately.

I updated mine a bit after the recent trip to WDW. I added Mickey door knobs to the cabinet over the toilet. I also added a cute mickey clock. I took down the mickey shower curtain, it got torn and I can't find a new one I like :(

bath2-1.jpg

bath2-2.jpg

bath2-3.jpg

I have read a couple of times here that the Disney home store is closed. Why? I loved going there for the unusual things Disney you can't find elsewhere. I mean my Pooh pasta was only found there!

I love these bathrooms!!!

I'd love to design mine myself, but am having a hard time convincing DF. It's his "Office" - so I'm going to have to look for another spot at home to design!

I have read a couple of times here that the Disney home store is closed. Why? I loved going there for the unusual things Disney you can't find elsewhere. I mean my Pooh pasta was only found there!

I don't know why, but I was really bummed about it. I was looking forward to totally re-doing my bathroom this trip, only to find there was hardly any bathroom stuff at all. Now, there's tons of kitchen stuff everywhere, but bathroom stuff was hard to come by. Most of the stuff in my bathroom is from my 2004 trip, the only things I bought this year was the clock and cabinet pulls :(

Now I want to give a bathroom a Disney theme. Nice work guys! I don't know what bathroom...I'll probably be renting for a while (college student) I think it would be stretching it for my mom...she's into neutral colors...browns...tans.... I did get her to paint her bedroom a green (Behr: Garden Wall) it's a neutral green though... kind of an olive. It matches her bedspread...
However, my sister just bought a new house...oooh the possibilities...

I don't know why, but I was really bummed about it. I was looking forward to totally re-doing my bathroom this trip, only to find there was hardly any bathroom stuff at all. Now, there's tons of kitchen stuff everywhere, but bathroom stuff was hard to come by. Most of the stuff in my bathroom is from my 2004 trip, the only things I bought this year was the clock and cabinet pulls :(

we are going in Dec, where did you get the cabinet pulls? I need new ones, one of mine broke:(

we are going in Dec, where did you get the cabinet pulls? I need new ones, one of mine broke:(

I got them at Epcot, I can't remember the name of the store, but it's a big gift shop in Future World (Innoventions area if I recall). I also saw them at AK and MK in a gift shop as well.

I got them at Epcot, I can't remember the name of the store, but it's a big gift shop in Future World (Innoventions area if I recall). I also saw them at AK and MK in a gift shop as well.

Was it Mouse Gear?

DSC07887.jpg

I love Mouse Gear! They have everything!

Yep, that's it! They do have everything. Tons of kitchen stuff, pretty much zero bathroom stuff, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!