Find your 2020 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

CamColt

How do I start a link for the Fantasy sailing on March 21, 2020?
You can go back to the Cruise Meet Board and start a new thread for your cruise. Then come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you.

• CNMomma

Earning My Ears
    No clue what I am doing here. I think I did it. However, when I try to copy the link it just says new link.

CamColt

No clue what I am doing here. I think I did it. However, when I try to copy the link it just says new link.
    You got it! :thumbsup2 I found your thread and added the link to the directory. The only thing I would suggest is that you edit the content of the post. If someone on your cruise is looking for others on your sailing they will find your thread and then just read "new link". You may want to edit that to more information about your traveling party, ask who else is on that sailing etc... You can read other Cruise Meet Threads to get an idea of what people post when starting a thread. If you have questions feel free to ask.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES