Find your 2020 Dream Cruise LINK here

There is no link for May 18th 2020. Can Someone add a link for it?

Have you or someone else started a thread for that cruise? We need someone to start the thread before we can add the link to the thread, to the directory. If you have nay questions feel free to ask.

Hi,

I created a link for the May 18, 2020 Disney Dream Cruise. It won't let me post the link itself, so I have tried to hyperlink it in the text.

THanks!

The link would not post. The thread is titled "May 18, 2020 Disney Dream Fish Extenders". I don't know if I"m doing something wrong with the link though. :(

The link would not post. The thread is titled "May 18, 2020 Disney Dream Fish Extenders". I don't know if I"m doing something wrong with the link though. :(
Not at all. You must be registered on DISboards for a specific period of time, plus have a minimum number of posts to be able to post a link.

I'll also point out you created that thread in the wrong forum. You should have created it here, on the Cruise Meet forum.

@CamColt @AquaDame - here's the thread:
https://disboards.com/threads/may-18-2020-disney-dream-fish-extenders.3788912/

Hi,

I created a link for the May 18, 2020 Disney Dream Cruise. It won't let me post the link itself, so I have tried to hyperlink it in the text.

THanks!
This is all set. I have added it to the directory and let the moderators of the Welcome Board know it needs to be moved (I cant move things from other boards). They will take care of that when they get a chance. Thanks for the alert Shmoo.

Looking forward to meeting people on the November 1, 2020 Dream cruise (and getting a Fish Extender action going!)

I would be willing to organize a Fish Extender group for anyone willing to participate. The first 10 families or groups can let me know and we'll get this started!

I would be willing to organize a Fish Extender group for anyone willing to participate. The first 10 families or groups can let me know and we'll get this started!
You need to post this on your Cruise Meet thread. This main page is just for posting links to those threads, to be picked up by mods and added to the directory post.

Last edited:
Here is my link to:
March 27th, 2020 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral [Nassau, Castaway Cay]

It wont let me post my link, so I removed the beginning. Can you post the correct link for me?

disboards.com/threads/march-27th-2020-3-night-bahamian-cruise-from-port-canaveral-nassau-castaway-cay.3791194/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!