Find your 2020 Dream Cruise LINK here

how can I create a thread for my cruise jan 17 2020 dream?
Go the the main Cruise Meets board and start a thread. Be sure to title it with the ship name and dates of cruise. The message doesn't have to be fancy, a simple "Here's our Cruise Meet thread" will do.

Then, copy the URL address at the top of the thread you've created.
Come back here and post a request to have your cruise meet added. BE SURE TO PASTE THE COPIED URL INTO THE POST.

Then, a moderator will see the request and add it to the first (directory) post for others to find.

How do I add a link for the August 30, Disney Dream cruise?

You can start a new thread on the Cruise Meets Board, with the ship and dates in the title. Then, come back here and let me know you have created the thread. I will find it and add the link to the Directory.

Was this link removed? I cant get it to work. Don’t want to start a new link for March 6-9 Dream if there is one out there.

It looks like the previous thread for this cruise was deleted as it broke the forums rules. If you would like to start a new thread to meet your fellow Dis cruisers feel free to do so. Please do not send them to other websites as that is against the rules and the post will be deleted. You can then come back here and let me know you started it so I can add it to the Directory for you. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Last edited:
Here is my link. Thanks!

threads/may-29th-2020-3-night-bahamian-cruise-from-port-canaveral.3785702

I created the March 20th, 2020 cruise, but it says my content is spam whenever I try to post a reply with a link. Does anyone know how to fix this?

threads/disney-dream-august-3-2020-meet-thread-4-nights-bahamas-from-port-canaveral.3786101
Thanks for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!