Find your 2020 Dream Cruise LINK here

Hi - when I click on the link for this in the first post in this thread, I’m getting a message that it cannot be found,..?

The March 6th Cruise Meet thread has been deleted as it was posted to lure Disers to another site, not for the purpose of being a Dis Cruise Meet thread. If you are interested in meeting your fellow Dis cruisers and would like to start a new one feel free to do so. Then come back here and post the link so one of us can add it to the directory for you. :thumbsup2

The March 6th Cruise Meet thread has been deleted as it was posted to lure Disers to another site, not for the purpose of being a Dis Cruise Meet thread. If you are interested in meeting your fellow Dis cruisers and would like to start a new one feel free to do so. Then come back here and post the link so one of us can add it to the directory for you. :thumbsup2
Thanks for the info, if there hasn’t not been interest here to this point then I’ll probably not start one as folks are obviously elsewhere.

Thanks for the info, if there hasn’t not been interest here to this point then I’ll probably not start one as folks are obviously elsewhere.
Actually, it's a little early for wondering where people are. Often cruise meet threads don't any real attention here until 4-5 months out. Especially on the short cruises.

Maybe those other "folks" are just waiting for someone else to start it.....

I'm having trouble posting my link.. not sure why?

It's for January 6, 2020 , Disney Dream.

Actually, it's a little early for wondering where people are. Often cruise meet threads don't any real attention here until 4-5 months out. Especially on the short cruises.

Maybe those other "folks" are just waiting for someone else to start it.....
Good point!

I'm going on the Disney Dream Cruise on December 31, 2020 and I noticed there is no link to the thread. I know I'll more thank likely have to set up a new link to the thread but I can't seem to find how to do that. If someone could please help I would greatly appreciate it! thank you so much

I'm going on the Disney Dream Cruise on December 31, 2020 and I noticed there is no link to the thread. I know I'll more thank likely have to set up a new link to the thread but I can't seem to find how to do that. If someone could please help I would greatly appreciate it! thank you so much

You are correct, the moderators do not start the threads we just add them to the directory for you. You can start a new thread by backing out of this and going to the Cruise Meets Board, then click on "Post New Thread". Then you can start a thread with the date and ship in the title. You can then let us know here and we will find the thread and add it to the directory for you. If you have fellow cruisers looking to meet others they will do so there.

I made a thread for the December 31, 2020 cruise, however every time I go to try and post it it's "not allowed"? I'm confused and frustrated. Please help

I made a thread for the December 31, 2020 cruise, however every time I go to try and post it it's "not allowed"? I'm confused and frustrated. Please help

I have found it and added it to the directory for you. Happy Planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!