Find your 2020 Dream Cruise LINK here

I made a link for Jan 10th Cruise but it's not letting me post the link...

january-10th-2020-3-night-bahamian-cruise-from-port-canaveral.3741100/

Good Evening! Please add the link for the September 28- October 2, 4-Night Bahamian cruise! Thank you!

Did you start a thread? If not, and you would like to, please do so on the Cruise Meets Board, then come back to this thread and post a link. I will then add it to the directory for you.

i made a thread for April 27th 2020 cruise and will be making one for the 24th cruise as well. We are B2B on these.

tim

i made a thread for April 27th 2020 cruise and will be making one for the 24th cruise as well. We are B2B on these.

tim

I was able to search and find these, and they are now added to the directory. Happy Planning!

I was able to search and find these, and they are now added to the directory. Happy Planning!
I'm new to disboards and am having trouble locating the link for the Dream 2020 April 27 cruise. Help please. =)

I'm new to disboards and am having trouble locating the link for the Dream 2020 April 27 cruise. Help please. =)

Welcome to the DIS kcusa! :welcome:

The directory is on the first page of this thread. You will find the link to your Cruise Meet Thread there, under April 27th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!