Find your 2019 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I have not used this sight in a while.

Could u tell me how to copy a link.

Thanks. Would like to add one to the list.

Hi.
I have not used this sight in a while.

Could u tell me how to copy a link.

Thanks. Would like to add one to the list.

Can someone tell me how to copy a link. Please.

When you are on your thread, you can click in the browser's address bar to highlight the URL. You then hit ctrl & C simultaneously. That will copy it. Then come back here and make a post with the cruise date and hit ctrl & P to paste it in there. One of us moderators will see your post and add the link to the directory on the first page of this thread. I hope this helps!

When you are on your thread, you can click in the browser's address bar to highlight the URL. You then hit ctrl & C simultaneously. That will copy it. Then come back here and make a post with the cruise date and hit ctrl & P to paste it in there. One of us moderators will see your post and add the link to the directory on the first page of this thread. I hope this helps!
Um... I don't think it's ctrl & P (that takes me to print). I use ctrl & V to paste.

Well can I do that on an I phone. Just by using copy and paste.

Um... I don't think it's ctrl & P (that takes me to print). I use ctrl & V to paste.

See what happens when I actually think instead of just doing what is routine? :teeth: This is correct, ctrl P is print ctrl v is paste. Clearly I can't keep my P's straight, LOL! Sorry if I caused any confusion and thanks for catching that Shmoo. :thumbsup2

Please add Wonder January 27, 2019 Southern
How do I get a link to my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!