Find your 2019 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am new to the forum:earsgirl:.

Could you please add May 5th, 2019 7-Night Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder from San Diego, California

Welcome to the Dis, Vivian! :welcome:

There does not seem to be a Cruise Meet thread for May 5th yet. If you would like to start one feel free to do so on the Cruise Meet Board. You can then come back here and let us know by posting the link to your thread. We will add it to the directory for you so your fellow cruisers can find you.

No one has started a forum for the DCL cruise out of Galveston, TX on November 22nd, 2019 for the 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston [Galveston, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Key West, Galveston]? I don't know how to start one. I'm posting here as a placeholder and to wait for experienced Disboard members!

No one has started a forum for the DCL cruise out of Galveston, TX on November 22nd, 2019 for the 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston [Galveston, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Key West, Galveston]? I don't know how to start one. I'm posting here as a placeholder and to wait for experienced Disboard members!

I'm not sure what you mean by posting as a placeholder. Can you clarify? Would you like to start your cruise meet thread or wait for someone else on your cruise to start one?

"I'm not sure what you mean by posting as a placeholder. Can you clarify? Would you like to start your cruise meet thread or wait for someone else on your cruise to start one?" --- CamColt

I just meant as a placeholder for myself, on my computer. I'll wait until someone starts a cruise meet thread since I don't know how to start one myself. I've never done that before! LOL
However, I'm very surprised that no one has started a thread yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!