Find your 2019 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

• LindsayW

Earning My Ears
    We are setting sail on the 01/20/19 MDAS cruise.
    This is only my second time sailing. I am curious about fish extender gifts. We didn’t participate last time. Is there a best/better way to go about that? Is there somewhere you can plan with others or do you just bring them and sneak them into bags you see? Thanks so much!

• CamColt

We are setting sail on the 01/20/19 MDAS cruise.
    This is only my second time sailing. I am curious about fish extender gifts. We didn’t participate last time. Is there a best/better way to go about that? Is there somewhere you can plan with others or do you just bring them and sneak them into bags you see? Thanks so much!
    FEs and discussed and planned on the Cruise Meet thread. The directory on the first page of this thread shows there is no thread for your cruise. If you would like to start one you can do so on the Cruise Meet Board then come back here and the post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory where your fellow cruisers can find you. You can then plan among yourselves.

Tasneem S Novak

Earning My Ears
    Can you please create a thread for this cruise? February 17th, 2019 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami [Cozumel, MX & Castaway Cay]

AquaDame

Disney Cruise Line
    Can you please create a thread for this cruise? February 17th, 2019 - 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami [Cozumel, MX & Castaway Cay]
    We do not make them unless we sail on them, but hopefully someone on your cruise will soon!

• AquaDame

Disney Cruise Line
    There is no listed link for Disney Magic - Feb 3,1973. Marvel Cruise. I am new here so unable to post link.
    :welcome:
    Unfortunately we will need to wait for someone on the cruise to create the link... even though you are brand new, you are able to make one if you wish..? I understand completely if you do not want to do that right away though!

TheOnlyOne

Kid at Heart
    Hi, if anyone hears of a Fish Extender Group for the 4/19 - 4/24 Bahama cruise (Magic, leaving out of Miami), please PM me! I searched on these boards and Facebook without any luck. My son loves doing them. TIA! :)

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    Hi, if anyone hears of a Fish Extender Group for the 4/19 - 4/24 Bahama cruise (Magic, leaving out of Miami), please PM me! I searched on these boards and Facebook without any luck. My son loves doing them. TIA! :)
    Currently, there is no Cruise Meet thread running for this cruise. Fish Extenders here on DISboards are handed on Cruise Meet threads. Other sites may have FE groups, but they are not DISboards connected, and links or directions to those sites are not allowed.

If you wish to start your Cruise Meet thread, and thus enable a discussion about starting a FE on your cruise you can do that.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES