Find your 2019 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you add a FE (fish extender group) I wish to create a Meet for February 16th, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida Thank You :)

How do you add a FE (fish extender group) I wish to create a Meet for February 16th, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida Thank You :)
Go to the main Cruise Meets board. Start a thread there with ship name and date of cruise. Copy the URL at the top of the first page there. Come back here and post a request to have your link added to the first post of this thread (directory).

After a mod puts the link in, others on the cruise will see it and join you in talking about the cruise, and the possibility of organizing a Fish Extender exchange.

Is there a thread for May 25, 2019 Fantasy Western?

(sorry, I'm new to the DISboards)
Hi Charriford, I am also new to this forum and was hoping to connect with other travelers on the 7 day western fantasy cruise for May 25. I was researching the “fish extenders” and can’t seem to locate a thread for our Specific cruise.

Hi Charriford, I am also new to this forum and was hoping to connect with other travelers on the 7 day western fantasy cruise for May 25. I was researching the “fish extenders” and can’t seem to locate a thread for our Specific cruise.
Not sure you're going to get an answer from that poster. They haven't been on the boards since last January.

There's currently no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. If you wish to start you, you can. That way others on your cruise may join in and get things going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts