Find your 2019 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

HelAnOrBie

Prinnceseyou
How do you add a FE (fish extender group) I wish to create a Meet for February 16th, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida Thank You :)

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
How do you add a FE (fish extender group) I wish to create a Meet for February 16th, 2019 7-Night Western Caribbean Disney Fantasy from Port Canaveral, Florida Thank You :)
Go to the main Cruise Meets board. Start a thread there with ship name and date of cruise. Copy the URL at the top of the first page there. Come back here and post a request to have your link added to the first post of this thread (directory).

After a mod puts the link in, others on the cruise will see it and join you in talking about the cruise, and the possibility of organizing a Fish Extender exchange.

• FloridaJess323

Earning My Ears
    Is there a thread for May 25, 2019 Fantasy Western?

(sorry, I'm new to the DISboards)
    Hi Charriford, I am also new to this forum and was hoping to connect with other travelers on the 7 day western fantasy cruise for May 25. I was researching the “fish extenders” and can’t seem to locate a thread for our Specific cruise.

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
    Hi Charriford, I am also new to this forum and was hoping to connect with other travelers on the 7 day western fantasy cruise for May 25. I was researching the “fish extenders” and can’t seem to locate a thread for our Specific cruise.
    Not sure you're going to get an answer from that poster. They haven't been on the boards since last January.

There's currently no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. If you wish to start you, you can. That way others on your cruise may join in and get things going.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES