Find your 2019 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find your 2019 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

With so many different naming conventions used for cruise meets, it can be difficult to sort through all of them and find your fellow cruisers. Here is a list of 2019 Dream Cruise Meet Links.

If you want us to add your cruise meet thread to the list PLEASE include a link to your cruise meet thread and post it on this thread. DO NOT PM us.

Also, we only maintain the list. We do not create cruise meet threads for individual cruises

October 21st, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...disney-dream-4-night-bahamian-cruise.3724584/

Unfortunately, that links to an "Oops!" page.

t looks like what you quoted is the entire first page of this thread. Can you be more specific of what link is not working. I can then look into it. Thanks!

October 21st, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...disney-dream-4-night-bahamian-cruise.3724584/

This is the link from the first page. We are also going on this cruise and I wondered what happened to the link.

Steve

@CamColt Yes, the October 21st Dream Cruise.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested thread could not be found.

I'm still getting this message. I tried refreshing the page but still the same message. Can you post the link that you clicked on?
Thanks,
Steve

I'm still getting this message. I tried refreshing the page but still the same message. Can you post the link that you clicked on?
Thanks,
Steve

The first post on this thread includes the Directory for 2019 Dream. Under October 21st there is a link to the cruise meet thread. I click on that link and it works for me. I also copied it and pasted it in a new window and it still brought me to the cruise meet thread. If it is not working for you, you might want to ask on the Tech Support Board.

Is there a fish extender group for Disney Dream November 4th 2019 out of Port Canaveral?

The Cruise Meet Thread Directory for the 2019 Dream is on the first page of this thread. There you will see there is a Cruise Meet Thread for that Cruise as there is a link under that date. You can go to the thread to meet your fellow cruisers. If they are planning a FE Exchange it would be discussed there.

Hi! Would you please be able to provide a link for the December 27th Dream cruise to the Bahamas in 2019?Thank you!

Hi! Would you please be able to provide a link for the December 27th Dream cruise to the Bahamas in 2019?Thank you!

If you would like to start a thread, feel free to do so on the Cruise Meet Board. You can then come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will add it to the directory for you, so your fellow cruisers can find you.

Thanks,
Steve

My bad.

It's the October 21st cruise link.

My apologies to you both. It looks like that thread has been deleted, per the Original Posters request. I was able to view it due to being a moderator and I didn't realize it had been deleted. I removed the link. If one of you wants to start a thread, feel free to do so and come back here to let me know. I can then add the new thread to the Directory. Sorry about the confusion.

My apologies to you both. It looks like that thread has been deleted, per the Original Posters request. I was able to view it due to being a moderator and I didn't realize it had been deleted. I removed the link. If one of you wants to start a thread, feel free to do so and come back here to let me know. I can then add the new thread to the Directory. Sorry about the confusion.

I couldn't find where anyone created one, and since I am looking for a FE group, I started one. For some reason it wouldn't let me add the link...

I couldn't find where anyone created one, and since I am looking for a FE group, I started one. For some reason it wouldn't let me add the link...

I have found your thread and added it to the directory. Happy Planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts