Find your 2019 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI!

I just started a thread for the July 3-7 Disney Dream Bahamas cruise. Could you please post?

I can't post the link since I don't enough posts but you should be able to see it.

july-3rd-2019-4-night-bahamian-cruise-disney-dream-from-port-canaveral-florida-with-2-stops-at-cas.3742855

I just added a link for October 28th 2019 Disney Dream but since i just joined it won't let me link it. I hope it can be added.

I have found both of these and added them to the directory for you. Happy Planning!

And Welcome to the Dis!:welcome:

Added! I hope you have a lovely cruise! :boat:

Awe, Thank you, AquaDame, but apparently there is a FB page that was started in January. I had no idea and now I have to see if I can be added to a FE group. I wish I would have known. I thought we still started FE groups here. Oh well, we will see what happens. Thank you. <3

Awe, Thank you, AquaDame, but apparently there is a FB page that was started in January. I had no idea and now I have to see if I can be added to a FE group. I wish I would have known. I thought we still started FE groups here. Oh well, we will see what happens. Thank you. <3
Here on DISboards, Cruise Meet thread groups can organize Fish Extender exchanges, just like on other sites. A FE group on a different site is not a DISboards FE group.

how do we create a new thread for the June 3rd 2019 Disney Dream 4 Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

Welcome to the Dis, raven9!:welcome:

To start a Cruise Meet Thread you will need to go out of this thread back to the Cruise Meet Board. You can then click on "Post New Thread" to create your thread. Be sure to put the ship and sail date in the title. You can them come back here and post the link. One of us moderators will see it and can add it to the Directory for you. Your fellow cruisers will be able to find you there.

Hi, I created a thread for the July 26th 3-night Dream cruise. Will you please post the link to the front page. Thank you.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/j...ey-dream-from-port-canaveral-florida.3751575/

The DIS does not allow redirecting to external social media sites as outlined here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

As your thread was just a link to Facebook I have removed it. If you'd like to host a thread here, and run an FE here instead of sending people elsewhere we'd be happy to add it to the list!

Hi I think I figured out how to get our cruise a thread, if you could post it would be great.
https://www.disboards.com/2-december-2019-4-day-cruise-on-the-dream.3751559/

Added - I hope you have a lovely cruise!

Please add, thank you.
//www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-4-day-cruise-november-4th-8th-port-canaveral-nassau-new-meet.3761099/

Good morning. Every time I try to post a thread for my 8/19 Cruise it states there is a problem...can you help?

Good morning. Every time I try to post a thread for my 8/19 Cruise it states there is a problem...can you help?

I found your thread and it looks like it posted ok. I have added it to the directory for you. Happy Planning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!