Find your 2018 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Our cruise is listed, but there is not a link posted below it. I am not sure what to do.... Its the Magic on Jan 31st, 2018

Our cruise is listed, but there is not a link posted below it. I am not sure what to do.... Its the Magic on Jan 31st, 2018

That's because no one has started a thread for that cruise yet. If you would like to start one please do so and then come back here and post the link. One of us will add it to the main directory where your fellow cruisers will find it.

Exactly one year from today! So excited though this hurricane business has me a tiny bit cautious. Guess I will have to do some extra snack shopping in London......just in case mind you!! I think that we will be sailing far enough north that the hurricane threat will be very slight.:oops::sail:

Exactly one year from today! So excited though this hurricane business has me a tiny bit cautious. Guess I will have to do some extra snack shopping in London......just in case mind you!! I think that we will be sailing far enough north that the hurricane threat will be very slight.:oops::sail:
Did you mean to put this on your Cruise Meet thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!