Find Coloring Pages, Puzzles, Travel Activity Sheets & More Here! Print All Free!

I did not read through all the posts so if this has been said...sorry. I buy heavy duty sheet protectors from a store like Staples. I can slip any page into them (two pages to each protector) and then they can be placed in a 3 ring binder. Now you can use dry erase markers and wipe the pages clean. This way one page can be used over and over by more than one child.

Thanks for the great list of printables. I'm making activity packs for my girls and a friends children for our Disney Trips next year. This will make that much easier.

I love the resources from this thread! I found a ton of great ideas to make an activity book for DD5. I don't really want to use a 3 ring binder though. I want to keep all the pages together, like a book, but I'm not thrilled about the pinching factor of the binder rings. Does anyone have another suggestion? I've been staring at Disney stuff online for over 2 hrs. My mind is blank right now!! LOL

TIA!

I love the resources from this thread! I found a ton of great ideas to make an activity book for DD5. I don't really want to use a 3 ring binder though. I want to keep all the pages together, like a book, but I'm not thrilled about the pinching factor of the binder rings. Does anyone have another suggestion? I've been staring at Disney stuff online for over 2 hrs. My mind is blank right now!! LOL

TIA!

Here are a few ideas. I used the Ring Ring binding system (bottom of the page) for autograph books and they turned out great. Some of the simple binding rings would probably work well for activity pages!

TIA!

You could go to a Staples, Office Depot or Office Max and have them bind the pages together. They offer very inexpensive bindery options so go chcek them out. I like to bind my pages together using the comb binding method Stpales has. This way more pages can be added later.

Thank you for providing this!! It will come in very handy!

This list of Puzzles, Mazes, Coloring Pages, and more was borne from my desire to occupy my partner during our first long trip to WDW when we first stayed onsite back in 2002. The activity book that I created was definitely enjoyed and I had shared those links that I had used to create it here. Since that time, many others have enjoyed making their own activity books and have added links to other sites to help others to create their own books too. Thanks to everyone that has contributed! Have fun y'all!

So, I was searching Disney things online and I came across a bunch of very nice Disney coloring pages and activity sheets that might be of interest to those of you putting together an activity book. It has some old favourites as well as some of the newcomers (Sophia the first & Doc McStuffins) from Disney Jr. Hope this helps!!

http://spoonful.com/disney-coloring-pages

So, I was searching Disney things online and I came across a bunch of very nice Disney coloring pages and activity sheets that might be of interest to those of you putting together an activity book. It has some old favourites as well as some of the newcomers (Sophia the first & Doc McStuffins) from Disney Jr. Hope this helps!!

http://spoonful.com/disney-coloring-pages

OHMYGOSH! These are wonderful thank you so much :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter