Find All Exchange Links Here & A List Of Exchanges Yet To Come.

Pooh67_68

<font color=teal>My head looked like a brillo pad<
Here are the links to all exchanges.
Keep scrolling down to see a list of exchanges yet to come.

SENT/RECEIVED THREADS

Here is a list of exchanges yet to come.
Dates subject to change.

Thank you to Kirby for this idea.

Last edited:
Had been thinking of doing this for a while now. Hope it helps those who want to know what exchanges are going on. :)

Good work Heidi!! Maybe they will *sticky* it at the top! ::yes::

That's kind of what our old sticky looked like.
Problem was when it was stuck at the top, only the OP could do anything with it and it kind of got dated really fast. She couldn't keep up....and this was when we weren't doing as many as we are now.

Meriweather said:
That's kind of what our old sticky looked like.
Problem was when it was stuck at the top, only the OP could do anything with it and it kind of got dated really fast. She couldn't keep up....and this was when we weren't doing as many as we are now.

:teeth: I remember the old sticky.

Since I don't work I can try my best to keep up with it especially if all the hostesses keep me informed of when their exchanges end and when they start a new one.

I am liking this already. Instead of scrolling through the pages looking for the exchanges threads to bump, I just bump them from here. :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!