Wait, what?I had an offer accepted, woo hoo!
So, I had submitted for a loan. I was stunned to get the response that it was declined. I have good credit. I have a decent amount of cash on hand....I could pay for the purchase in cash....I just would prefer not to. Our home and vehicles are owned outright. Yes, there is some credit card debt, but not a massive amount, and we have exactly one credit card. It's not like there are 5 credit cards with debt on them. Just one. So, again, I'm a little shocked I was declined.
I'm working with a local bank on getting a loan against my vehicle. If that doesn't come through, and I can't imagine why it wouldn't, but who knows...then at that point, I'm not sure what to do. I could go with Monera. I could just pay it outright. I'd rather not do either of them. But...it is what it is. BUT...at that point (I am one of those people who believe in "signs") I start to wonder if it's meant to be, it will be. And...if it's not working out the way I want it....maybe it's not meant to be.
Any other alternatives I haven't thought of?
You have enough cash to pay for DVC but you carry a credit card balance? Why are you so ok with paying finance charges when you don't have to.