Finally! My 9/1/01 Trip Report is up!

shmoogrrrl

Tigger Goddess
Sorry that this is later than I wanted it to be, but due to technical difficulties and the fact that I've been glued to the television for the past week like everyone else in America, I was a bit behind schedule.

At http://adams.patriot.net/~kathy/TRIP/Start.html you can find my trip report website. You'll also find Personal Navigators for our trip as well as some pictures of the happy travelers. You will even find recipes and directions from the "Disney's Art of Entertainment" series.

There is also a Guest Book. It's the first one I've every put up, so make me happy and sign it. :)

Enjoy!

Kathy
:bounce: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth:

Wonderful trip report. Thank you very much for taking the time. I really enjoyed the pictures.

This is the best report I have seen. Thank you for all of the work that you put into doing it. The pictures were great! We were on the Magic in late July. We missed so much. I would really like to go again.
Bette

Love your detailed trip report. We have 19 days to go!!

Thanks for taking the time to share with us.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter