FINALLY!! its here!!

Blueeyes101817

DIS Veteran
:bounce: :Pinkbounc everything is packed now..and i leave tomorrow morning.....ill be up at 4:15 and out of the house by 5:00...
sorry, just getting a BIG excited..hope anyone else that is going has a great time...
and say hi if you see me! (ill have a mini lavender backpack with a green mickey on it)!

Jen - we leave on Friday. I'll be looking for the lavender back pack! We are staying at the Swan (our first time). Have a great girls week!

mel

mel-have a great time!! ive never stayed at swan before so hope you enjoy it!! ..hope to see you there
(by the way, its me and one more girl..both 19)!

We are leaving on Sunday! Just finishing up the packing and the kids are bouncing of the wall! We will be driving down the road and they just start grinning, it is pretty funny. :p

We are leaving tomorrow, Friday too. My 18 yr old daughter called from college yesterday, she said "it seems like a dream to her." and how she is going to cry when she sees the castle. I guess I was a little shocked. I am the one who is all excited about this trip. She has been going with the flow and saying "yes mom, you told us that before". I'm just so excited she is finally getting with the program.

I am waiting for the call to come get her at school and bring her home. Good thing I packed two months ago.

We are leaving a week from tomorrow. I hope you all have a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter