Finally got my UG last night!

Sandy Feet

Mouseketeer
WOW! What a great book. Much more in-depth than I thought it would be. Can hardly wait for the weekend to read it.

Silly Questions:

Can we still follow the 2-day tour plan if we have an 8:15 PS at CRT? Or should we skip ahead a couple stops?

How did you manage to photocopy pages without taking the book apart?

Oh, and a questions about FITS passes...Do we need to go to MK ticket gate to hand in our voucher and pick up the park passes? I asked this before but might have missed reading the replies since I miss :eek: getting on these boards sometimes.

My dh is trying to get used to my mumbling in the night "PS, plan, moleskin, etc" :hyper:

My brother and his family used these tickets at Christmas. You'll need to trade them in at Guest Relations at any park in order to get the "real" mylar ticket. Be sure to read which restaurants the breakfast feature is good for--we were able to use them at Boma and Donald Breakfastosaurus, but not CRT.

HTH

Depending on what time the park opens I would skip ahead. I think he talks about what to do if you don't start at the beginnning of the day.

In the back of the book there are tear out touring plans. That's what I use and then get those laminated so they don't tear up in the backpack. The book is great. You will enjoy reading it. The author is really funny and the book is just jam-packed with info.

Sorry I can't answer your FITS question.

Edited to take out OP's quotes til I figure out how to do it right.

Hi Sandy Feet,

Thanks for getting the Unofficial Guide.

For the two-day touring plan, if your 8:15 am breakfast is on a day when the park opens at 9, I don't think you'll have a to skip anything. That assumes you can be done by 9:15 am or so.

If the park opens at 8 am, you may want to consider skipping the first three or four steps in the plan, and coming back to them later in the evening, or on the second day.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with for your trip.

Sincerely,

Len Testa

I never make a trip without one! Best guide out there. But I don't always use the touring plans, because I don't like most of the popular rides. But the reviews are the most unbiased & honest ones.

Congrats on your purchase, I LOVE my UG! I think DH is tired of finding it and my notebook on the couch, chair, wherever I happen to leave it when the kids need me, but I like to read it!

Steph

:wave: Thanks Len Testa & Everybody!

BTW: Our FITS passes do include breakfast at CRT :) I checked to make sure.

Originally posted by Sandy Feet
How did you manage to photocopy pages without taking the book apart?
By the time I'm done with the book, the spine of the book is so worn it out, it's easy to fold to make photocopies :D

I used to take my UG on WDW trips. Now I have read it so many times I have memorized it:o Good choice on a guide book:earsboy:

It's a great read ::yes:: but now I'm afraid I won't remember everything! I skimmed through and am now going over each section more carefully. Not sure I can read the descriptions of EVERY ride though. Maybe the next issue should come with it's own lanyard (lime green of coure) LOL
Have yet to figure out what the younger child does while the older ones go on the scarier rides if you're following the plan, but that will come with more careful reading, I guess.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter