• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally got a res at T-Rex

alwaysmom

Mouseketeer
After trying for days to get a priority seating at T-Rex in DTD. The one restaurant my youngest wanted to check out. I finally got one today for July. I've called sooooo many times and kept being told "not available". Today I get a CM that says "lets try a search during your entire stay". 2 were available and 1 fit perfectly. How come no one ever offered that before? I even tried calling T-Rex directly but never got an answer.

After reading the reviews, I will be taking Motrin before we go ;)

I called T-Rex directly and got the day and time I wanted.

Using WDW's online dining system, there was no availability the entire week I'm going.

Something's off or not linked correctly :confused:

Since T-Rex is not a Disney restaurant they do not have all of the reservations. I have always called the restaurant directly and have always been able to get the exact time that I wanted. Google the restaurant to get the number.

If you call T-Rex you'll be able to pick from a ton of times. :) I kept being told "No reservations available" for my stay on Disney's website. I called T-Rex directly and told them I wanted a reservation for June 6 at 7pm. She told me "A reservation for that far ahead will be no problem at all."

ETA: Here's the number (407) 828-8739

Thanks, I am going to call the number posted tomorrow. It isn't the one I tried. Hopefully I can get the same day but later time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter