Finally AP rates Jan to April

Thanks Hopperfan! We are staying at Pop! From 1/14-1/20...but I wouldn't be against moving to a different resort if there was availability for the AP discount....

I am staying there the 21st on ... I am on the Gift of Magic for $95. When AP rates came out there was nothing for my dates. I did check your week when I was looking and it was much higher than the week I am going.

There are no discounts room only showing for your dates.

There are no AP discounts at the other values for your dates other than ASMu Suite $201.

Doesn't mean they won't add rooms into inventory.

Now on Gift of Magic they have CSR for $158.

I am staying there the 21st on ... I am on the Gift of Magic for $95. When AP rates came out there was nothing for my dates. I did check your week when I was looking and it was much higher than the week I am going.

There are no discounts room only showing for your dates.

There are no AP discounts at the other values for your dates other than ASMu Suite $201.

Doesn't mean they won't add rooms into inventory.

Now on Gift of Magic they have CSR for $158.

Definitely not in the budget to go for the ASMu Suite (is that price above before or after AP discount?)...

I will have to kick around the thought of CSR, but we have a toddler in tow, so I think we'd be best served staying at Pop. Disney doesn't let you combine offers, right? Like Gift of Magic + AP discount? It's my own fault for not thinking about going AP before even booking Pop in the first place, it would have been nice to get a room discount on all future trips in the coming year. I booked under the Magic Your Way plan, which I don't think is really much of a discount. I guess I can keep checking to see if any rooms get released into the AP discount inventory. What is the AP rate for values, 10%, 20%, 25%?

Thanks for all of your help Hopperfan!

Definitely not in the budget to go for the ASMu Suite (is that price above before or after AP discount?)...

I will have to kick around the thought of CSR, but we have a toddler in tow, so I think we'd be best served staying at Pop. Disney doesn't let you combine offers, right? Like Gift of Magic + AP discount? It's my own fault for not thinking about going AP before even booking Pop in the first place, it would have been nice to get a room discount on all future trips in the coming year. I booked under the Magic Your Way plan, which I don't think is really much of a discount. I guess I can keep checking to see if any rooms get released into the AP discount inventory. What is the AP rate for values, 10%, 20%, 25%?

Thanks for all of your help Hopperfan!

That is discounted price. No combining offers. Sometimes I've gotten a rogue great discount with AP, which is way more than advertised, but sometimes my General promo is just as good.

Look here and you can see past discounts ... helps with planning.

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

Note some have managed to get a General discount applied at places like Orbitz then added the Orbitz general discount (10-15%) on top of that. I haven't booked via them for Disney as yet.

That is discounted price. No combining offers. Sometimes I've gotten a rogue great discount with AP, which is way more than advertised, but sometimes my General promo is just as good.

Look here and you can see past discounts ... helps with planning.

https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

Note some have managed to get a General discount applied at places like Orbitz then added the Orbitz general discount (10-15%) on top of that. I haven't booked via them for Disney as yet.

Thanks again for looking for my dates, HopperFan. I called the reservation hotline today and had a lovely chat with a CM who echoed your findings, although she did try and dig around for me "just in case" she missed something. She also wasn't aware of the current AP discount that runs until April 2018, so I guess I sprinkled her with some pixie dust knowledge. She said based on past history, she doubts a new AP (or general) promotion will be coming out before my trip in January, but it doesn't hurt to keep looking. Apparently this AP promotion I had hoped to jump on came out earlier this month, so had I been thinking AP earlier, I might have been able to jump on it. Oh, well, live and learn for next time!

Didn't know about the Orbitz thing, that's good to know. Although they probably want payment in full upfront, which could be a dealbreaker for some.

Thanks again for looking for my dates, HopperFan. I called the reservation hotline today and had a lovely chat with a CM who echoed your findings, although she did try and dig around for me "just in case" she missed something. She also wasn't aware of the current AP discount that runs until April 2018, so I guess I sprinkled her with some pixie dust knowledge. She said based on past history, she doubts a new AP (or general) promotion will be coming out before my trip in January, but it doesn't hurt to keep looking. Apparently this AP promotion I had hoped to jump on came out earlier this month, so had I been thinking AP earlier, I might have been able to jump on it. Oh, well, live and learn for next time!

Didn't know about the Orbitz thing, that's good to know. Although they probably want payment in full upfront, which could be a dealbreaker for some.

Yes I want to say it was around the 4th. I know I looked right away and while I saw some good rates at AllStars, nothing at POP.

Kinda sad you had to tell her about the AP Discount .............. but no surprise there. Keep randomly looking, can't hurt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter