Finally a good rate at the Hard Rock!!

BarbOKW

Mouseketeer
We always stay at the Hard Rock. The kids love it, but I haven't been able to get any kind of discount for the end of March. I have the entertainment rate at the Portafino and Royal Pacific (I couldn't decide which to go with). But today I decided to call Loews directly and I got a Hard Rock pool view at $189. That's only a little more than my entertainment rate the other hotels. My kids will be so happy that we're going back to the Hard Rock, it's their favorite hotel.

BarbOKW, we also love Hard Rock. It was a big decision for me to book Royal Pacific this time instead of our favorite! But maybe we'll have a new favorite!

Good for you! I just saw the same rate for Portofino and I'm wavering. We were going to stay offsite to save some bucks but....:confused:

Thanks for the post Barb. We had the entertainment rate at the PBH for $155/night but had been checking for the last three or four months to try and get a good rate for the HRH. I was able to get a poolview for $135/night. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter