Finally a good rate at the Hard Rock!!

BarbOKW

Mouseketeer
We always stay at the Hard Rock. The kids love it, but I haven't been able to get any kind of discount for the end of March. I have the entertainment rate at the Portafino and Royal Pacific (I couldn't decide which to go with). But today I decided to call Loews directly and I got a Hard Rock pool view at $189. That's only a little more than my entertainment rate the other hotels. My kids will be so happy that we're going back to the Hard Rock, it's their favorite hotel.

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
BarbOKW, we also love Hard Rock. It was a big decision for me to book Royal Pacific this time instead of our favorite! But maybe we'll have a new favorite!

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
Good for you! I just saw the same rate for Portofino and I'm wavering. We were going to stay offsite to save some bucks but....:confused:

scduckman

Mouseketeer
Thanks for the post Barb. We had the entertainment rate at the PBH for $155/night but had been checking for the last three or four months to try and get a good rate for the HRH. I was able to get a poolview for $135/night. Thanks again.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS