Filthy Bathrooms!

I think it is a change in Disney standards above all. I could be way off here and there will be good years and bad years, but it seems like Disney is investing in the ultra-modern ride technology and IP experience while pulling back on what makes it great (for me anyway) in the first place. Sure, people should be more considerate and clean up after themselves, but there was a time when Disney kept up with it more.
Yes I agree! I expect Disney to care and if the parts are heavily attended to put more staff in all locations food & beverage janitorial etc. They should be able to monitor this thru magic bands resort bookings time of year etc. Disney has set the standard and we want to be in this magical place but staff needs to be added to keep up with attendance

Yes I agree! I expect Disney to care and if the parts are heavily attended to put more staff in all locations food & beverage janitorial etc. They should be able to monitor this thru magic bands resort bookings time of year etc. Disney has set the standard and we want to be in this magical place but staff needs to be added to keep up with attendance

Yes when their attendance was half of what it is now it’s much more realistic to keep up. There’s just no pleasing some people.

A few years ago, we went during Thanksgiving week (first and last time that will ever happen). I remember several of the bathrooms being filthy (Tomorrowland and EPCOT's Future World come to mind, in particular). We also noticed more trash than usual in the parks (like food wrappers on the ground, used tissues or napkins, etc.), and had a few issues with our hotel room.
Long story short, I sent Disney a lengthy complaint email (I don't remember the address, but I'm guessing it was guest services), explaining all the issues we had and that, after years of prior visits to Disney World, we expected better. We got one free day at any park (no park hopping), and one free night at any resort in the same class as the one we had issues with (deluxe).
It doesn't sound like they've done anything to correct the actual problems, but if it's enough of an issue, emailing them might result in some form of compensation, if nothing else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter