Films you've rediscovered

I JUST watched E.T. this past week. It was pretty good. When Harry Met Sally is a favorite of mine.

Fargin War!!
tumblr_llktmnK16n1qbtma8o1_500.jpg

I Wanna Hold Your Hand
California Suite
My Bodyguard
The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox

Most people have never heard of these much less seen them.

California Suite is the only one that plays on TCM with any regularity, but I like them all. My Bodyguard can make me cry.
My Fair Lady was on around Christmas. Love that. Rex Harrison was amazing in that. Such a good movie.

I like any old Judy Garland movie.

Midsummer nights dream had a very very young Andy Rooney. Kind of funny seeing him in that.

My Fair Lady was on around Christmas. Love that. Rex Harrison was amazing in that. Such a good movie.
Yes, I love Audrey, but I would have loved to have seen Julie's take on it.
The Unsinkable Molly Brown was on yesterday. I love it but so much of the score was not used in the film. I love Debbie and Harve and Martita Hunt.

Yes, I love Audrey, but I would have loved to have seen Julie's take on it.
The Unsinkable Molly Brown was on yesterday. I love it but so much of the score was not used in the film. I love Debbie and Harve and Martita Hunt.
Yes I heard she was up for the role and turned down or something.
I heard you can now get breakfast at Tiffanys. Haven't checked into that yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter