Films you've rediscovered

Greed
The Passion of Joan of Arc
Sunrise.
All silent films that I explained to my granddaughter were made before I was born oh yeah and before my mother was born as well. These factoids were important to a convo we had about age;).

Recently found myself watching Urban Cowboy in the middle of the night. I was struck by how much of the music I enjoyed since country isn't my favorite.

I love classic movies and recently re-discovered Bette Davis movies. I have a couple of collections of hers which have gotten dusted off the past month or so (its been too cold here to go out)!!

Watching original Bedazzled(MOORE&COOK), forgot about the movie, it's really is funny.
Now I have to go see if there is a way I can watch one of there other spoofs(I think it was Sherlock Holmes goof).

I got my daughter to watch "Steel Magnolias" with me this week. I wasn't sure how that would go, and hadn't seen it myself in probably 20 years. I was surprised she actually liked it. Ended the movie with "It didn't suck" which is high praise in her book!
When Harry Met Sally, Postcards From the Edge. I've been on a Carrie Fisher kick. :)
We did a bunch of the classic Rom Coms last summer. My daughter really enjoyed When Harry Met Sally.

I got my daughter to watch "Steel Magnolias" with me this week. I wasn't sure how that would go, and hadn't seen it myself in probably 20 years. I was surprised she actually liked it. Ended the movie with "It didn't suck" which is high praise in her book!

We did a bunch of the classic Rom Coms last summer. My daughter really enjoyed When Harry Met Sally.
LOL!! Too funny!! How old is she?

LOL!! Too funny!! How old is she?
She's 17. I've really been surprised at how many of my old favorites she has really enjoyed. It's been great rediscovering them with her. Our older 2 are boys, so no long lost Rom Coms with them. :laughing: It's a good thing my favorite genre is action. I worked my way though the list of "best action movies" with the 22 year old last summer.

She's 17. I've really been surprised at how many of my old favorites she has really enjoyed. It's been great rediscovering them with her. Our older 2 are boys, so no long lost Rom Coms with them. :laughing: It's a good thing my favorite genre is action. I worked my way though the list of "best action movies" with the 22 year old last summer.
Very cool! I'm big on action films and romantic comedies as well... I keep searching for any old favorites that are appropriate for 11-13 year olds... not always easy to find! :)

I was channel surfing the other night and came across An Officer And A Gentleman, which I haven't watched in years. Great movie--the kind of movie that probably would never get made today because it's not a comic book movie or a blockbuster, but it's just really well done and enjoyable to rediscover.

This is what I always tell everyone is my favorite movie ever. I think it has a lot of life lessons and I rewatch it regularly.

Very cool! I'm big on action films and romantic comedies as well... I keep searching for any old favorites that are appropriate for 11-13 year olds... not always easy to find! :)
Ah yes. Give it a few years. It's so awesome to enjoy your favorites with your kids once they grow into them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!