Filling in WDW’s quiet spaces (including Fort/TE eventually?)

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
My wife just sent a link showing that Artist Point will have Snow White and 7 dwarfs starting...that will surely be a big draw and increase crowds at WL. Guess with more hotel rooms (but not much in additional dining or other things to visit) they have to figure out how to spread everyone into the “less busy/quieter” places. Can’t imagine FW being immune to this forever...obviously they all ready have additional special things (Hoop Dee Doo), but seems they could add character to TE to increase traffic as well...

With the recurrence of the RC hotel/DVC rumor, I would think they would have to add more dining and entertainment. Neither WL or the Fort could (or should have to) support another resorts worth of guests. That is the only benefit I can think of coming from a RC site build. Not sure what I think of characters at TE. Chip and Dale and maybe Mickey and Minnie. I'm not sure it is laid out well for characters either.

j

Back in the 80's Pioneer Hall was home to the "Melvin the Moose" breakfast where Chip and Dale made an appearance

A moose huh? Antlers knocking things off wall and such.

Jesse and Woody could potentially fit the scene. However, as Jim pointed out, the layout in Trails End would not suit characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter