Figment Souveniers

DisneyGal08

Earning My Ears
I have LOVED figment since i was a kid. I'm always wondering what the souveniers look like in the gift shop now days. I remember getting a figure of Figment with Spaceship earth (my favorite). and was wondering if anyone knows of any new souveniers. Disneystore.com doesn't have a lot of figment stuff to buy online so i'm asking my fellow Figment fans here.

I also have figment pillow pet which i have been sleeping with ever since 2015. hehehe. I also have a neck pillow of a moose i sleep with since 2005 (my grandpa got it for me in Seattle Airport (after mom said no). lol.

If you're a Figment nut and looking for Figment souvenirs, you should make a trip to WDW during Festival of the Arts - he is everywhere! Figment posters, paintings, shirts, jerseys, bags, luggage tags, magnets, pins...... Figment heaven during FOA!

When I was a little girl, we went on a family trip and my mom bought a Figment magnet for our fridge. It disappeared about 15 years ago. Recently I went on eBay and found the same one for my own fridge, now that I'm an adult and homeowner. So happy!!

If you're a Figment nut and looking for Figment souvenirs, you should make a trip to WDW during Festival of the Arts - he is everywhere! Figment posters, paintings, shirts, jerseys, bags, luggage tags, magnets, pins...... Figment heaven during FOA!

This is great advice- we also did the art scavenger hunt in World Showcase this year and got a "Paint Your Own Figment" for doing that.

What is currently on the Disney site is, as far as I recall from my last visit two weeks ago, fairly close to all that's currently available in the park, as well.

As far as merch not currently featured online goes, I believe the exit shop for Journey does have Figment Loungefly bags, all purple with his face emblazoned across the front, as well as a Figment shoulder pet and Figment pins.

I have seen a few people wearing Loungefly bags that were more subtle in theming and featured Figment holding a watering can over a flowerpot, but am not sure if that was an offering from this year or not as I did not see that bag for sale in any of the stores onsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter