Fia Fia Luau v. Aulani Luau

glassslipper2004

DIS Veteran
Similar to my last question - has anyone been to the Fia Fia Luau and can compare it to the Aulani one? If we are only going to one, I'd like to find the most authentic experience. We do love all things Disney, though, so if the Disney luau is particularly special we'd spring for that one. Thanks!

I have no idea about the Aulani one, but when it comes to Authentic I am not sure if either will fit your expectations. I have been for Fia Fia and I loved it but at its heart its a tourist trap show.

We just got back and did the Paradise Cove one. It’s walking distance from Aulani and right in the beach. Lots of Hawaiian activities before the show. Show itself has some amazing acts, but there are some more... cheesy... ones mixed in too. Still a nice evening. They also have good coupons, so that dictates our choice too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter