Festival of the Holidays Holiday Kitchens

I actually tried every single food item at last year’s Festival of the Holidays. I think the food is considerably better than the other Epcot Festivals.

Of course, they apparently got rid of three of my very favorite items from 2018, so maybe this year won’t be as good.

Last edited:
Don’t leave us hanging, what were they!?
My favorite Epcot festival item ever was the salmon brioche from the Festival of the Holidays France booth. They had it in 2017 and 2018. It is the only 10/10 I've ever given to a festival item. I'm actually legitimately devastated that this item is not returning. It was so simple, yet amazingly delicious.

Napoléon de Saumon Fumé, Brioche á l’aneth (Le Marché de Noël) Smoked Salmon Napoleon in a Dill Brioche$5.75

salmon_france_holiday_2018_2.jpg

My second favorite item of last year's festival was the savory pork pastry from the Canada booth.

Traditional French Canadian Tourtiere (Yukon Holiday Kitchen)with Canadian Ketchup$5.25

meat_pie_yukon_holiday_2018.jpg

And my 4th or 5th favorite item last year was the matzo ball soup from the booth serving Jewish food.

Chicken and Matzo Ball Soup (L'Chaim! Holiday Kitchen) – $4.25

matzo_ball_lchaim_holiday_2018.jpg

There was some discussion of the various yule logs earlier. I should mention that my favorite, by far, was the maple/gingerbread version from the Canada booth.

Maple Bûche de Noël (Yukon Holiday Kitchen)Maple Mousse rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake with Cranberry Sauce and Pecan Crumble$4.50

yule_log_yukon_holiday_2018.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter